I’m a frontend developer focused on creating fast and convenient user interfaces.
Last 9 years I have been focusing on developing web-interfaces in product companies.
Before I used to work as a designer, a project manager, a CTO in creative agency.
- HTML5 (components, BEM), CSS3 (CSS modules, SASS, Stylus, LESS)
- Cross-browser & mobile markup, responsive design, CSS/JS animations, retina support, SVG, Canvas
- Backend: Node.js, Express, Nginx, Docker
- Tools: Babel, Postcss, Webpack, Parcel, Gulp, Grunt, Jest, Mocha, Chai, Cypress, Selenium, GIT, SVN, unix, command line
Senior Frontend Developer & Team Lead — Rambler & Co (Moscow)
more than 4 years, November 2014 – present time
- Create & support both browser and server parts of the Rambler/search web-interface
- Manage a team of 3-4 frontend developers: teaching, code review, task decomposition
- Participate in a planning within agile sprints & long terms
- Choice of frameworks, tools, architecture
(As a part of the Rambler/search project)
Moved stack from Python/XSLT to Node.js/React, it gave us sufficient benefits:
- more effective use of frontend developer skills
- hiring new teammates has become easier
- possibility of component approach, reusing code
- apply best practices of modern technologies (typing, testing, building & deploying)
- reduce time-to-market through continuous integration & monitoring
Implemented a full release process with test environments, versioning, Git merge requests, code review, etc.
(Now and then)
React, Redux, ES6, TypeScript, HTML5, CSS modules, Postcss, Babel, Webpack, Cypress, Jest;
Node.js, Express, Nginx, Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, Sentry;
XSLT, jQuery, Gulp, Backbone, Selenium, Mocha, SASS, Stylus.
2002 — 2007